Eyebrows play an important role in giving your face character and framing your eyes. That’s why it’s important to take care of them and keep them healthy. But if you’re anything like me, you can barely grow a few hairs on your eyebrows. Well, I found the right solution for you! Read on to find out what helps your eyebrows grow faster and thicker, plus some other eyebrow tips that will have you looking like brow boss in no time at all.
What helps your eyebrows grow faster and thicker?
If you have a few sparse hairs on your eyebrows, there are steps you can take to help them grow faster and become thicker.
1. Trim your eyebrows regularly
Your eyebrows will grow faster if they are trimmed on a regular basis. The shape of your eyebrow should be even, with no hairs sticking out. This ensures that your brows look fuller and more natural when their hair start growing in again.
2. Try rubbing petroleum jelly for eyebrows
Rub some petroleum jelly or Vaseline onto the area where you want your eyebrow to grow, and leave it overnight before washing it off in the morning. Keep doing this every night until you see some results!
3. Use castor oil for eyebrows
Castor oil is another way to make your eyebrows grow faster and thicker. Simply massage a small amount into the desired area of the eyebrow twice daily for two weeks, then only once per day thereafter to maintain the growth rate and thickness of new hairs.
- Try a brow serum: If you want to get your eyebrows growing quickly and thick, it’s important to look for a brow serum that will nourish your hair. This will make them stronger and more resistant to breakage. I recommend using a serum like the one by Anthony Logistics because this product is made with ingredients like castor oil, almond oil, jojoba oil, and grapeseed oil that help promote hair growth.
- Get rid of any over-the-counter treatments: If you use any treatments or products on your eyebrows, like gel or wax, be sure to discontinue this habit so that you can see faster results from your eyebrow serum. The reason why is because these treatments can cause the hair follicles to become clogged which makes it hard for the hairs to grow out of the follicle.
- Trim often: You should also trim your eyebrows every few weeks if possible just so they can start growing in a healthier pattern. Trimming will cut off any split ends on the hair which will make them grow back thicker and fuller in no time at all!
- Avoid picking or pulling at hairs: When you’re trying to grow new eyebrow hairs some people may try plucking out their old ones but this actually makes it harder for those new hairs to come through the skin’s surface which prevents natural growth and they end up thinning out again with time. The best thing you can do
- If you’re looking for a quick fix, try Vaseline or coconut oil on your eyebrows. These easy-to-find products will help moisturize your brows and keep them from being brittle, which can make them easier to comb through and groom to your liking.
- Invest in eyebrow gel. This will help hold all of the hairs in place and give your brows the shape you desire. When done correctly, this will be a foolproof way to have perfectly shaped, glossy brows all day long!
- For a more natural look, use a pencil instead of gel or powder. A pencil is great if you want to avoid harsh lines on your face while still achieving the desired shape of sleek brows.
- Have patience! Your eyebrows don’t grow overnight so it’s important not to rush things or you will likely regret it later down the road when they’re too busy and out of control – trust me on this one!
- Go easy on tweezers…unless you want a sad case of over-plucked brows with bald spots (not cute). You don’t need to yank out every small hair that grows; just pluck out any strays that are sticking up above the rest of your brow to maintain an even appearance.
Eyebrows are an important part of our facial expression and they help us show our emotions. When a woman’s eyebrows don’t grow as thick as they should, it can feel like a personal affront to her femininity. But you don’t have to be resigned to thin eyebrows when there are so many tricks and tips that can help you get the brows you want.
Adore Nails (Nails salon in Baton Rouge) is the perfect place to come when you’re feeling low and need a break. We offer clothes, beauty treatments, and everything you need for a day of relaxation.